Cayo Arena Island Private Tour From Santo Domingo
Cayo Arena is a coral island in the middle of the sea surrounded by white sands and crystal blue waters. Swim with thousands fish of all colors. and live an adventure where the local nature and culture go hands. An unforgettable day of adventure that will immerse you in the true essence of what Dominican Republic has to give.
Just choose your date, and you’ll a get a tour in comfortable transportation, excellent travel guide, personal treatment, and a lot of fun!
Definitely! One of the most exciting trips you can do in Dominican Republic.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Small Group
- You will cross the island from coast to coast watching beautiful mountain scenery, picturesque villages and beaches.
- The natural pool and Cayo Arena the paradise island in the middle of the sea.
- Snorkeling with thousands of fish of all colors.
- A wonderful beach time in one of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean.
- Exciting speedboat tour through the intricate mangrove Montecristi, really awesome!
- You will taste the famous local food typical of coastline.
We pick you up from any hotel in Santo Domingo City.
11 hours (approx.)
Returns to original departure point
Private Tour Pricing from Santo Domingo:
Solo Travelers Contact us
Group of 2 $195.00 (per participant)
Group of 3 $150.00 (per participant)
Group of 4 $120.00 (per participant)
Group of 5 $115.00 (per participant)
Group from 6 to 8 $110.00 (per participant)
Group of 9 $105.00 (per participant)
Group of 10 $100.00 (per participant)
Group from 11 to 12 $97.00 (per participant)
Group from 13 or more person: Contact us
*2 Kids age 10 and under travel free. (2 adult minimum)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle transportation
- Tour guide
- Park entrance fees
- Safety equipment
- Light refreshments
- Dominican Style lunch
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Liquors, beers and alcoholic bottled beverages
Cayo Arena Private Tour
This full day private tour begins with your hotel pick up. We will cross the island in our comfortable vehicles for about 3 hours and arrive to Punta Rucia, a bustling fishing village located west of Puerto Plata.
In a speedboat tour, we go deep into the sea to the Paradise Island always off the coast. We visit the natural pool, which leverages numerous banks of white sand in the area, with shallow water and as clear as any other. We then proceeded to the amazing little paradise island, Cayo Arena where sand, sun and fish await us for an unforgettable day.
The adventure does not end there, back to the coast, you will have an adventurous experience with an ecological tour through the mangroves of Montecristi National Park, something truly impressive.
A traditional lunch awaits us in Punta Rucia, with delicious food typical of the coast.
This is undoubtedly one of the most comprehensive tours of nature, culture and adventure available throughout the Dominican Republic.
Your tour finishes with a hotel drop-off or at the original starting point in Santo Domingo.
- No minimum age to do Cayo Arena Paradise Island Private Tour.
- We recommend you bring comfortable clothes, closed shoes, bathing suit and towel, sunscreen, camera, extra money for tips, souvenirs and photos. As well as an extra set of dry clothes.
- Travelling time is subject to favorable weather conditions.
- It may be necessary leave early due to bad weather.
- You will receive confirmation at the time of booking.
- Times are estimates.
If you do not stay in Santo Domingo we can arrange another meeting point. Our service department can help you book a transfer or a taxi to get there, you must request it when booking this tour. This could involve additional costs.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
All our products and itineraries are designed for you to make sustainable tourism. We are more than happy to use tourism services and products directly from local economies. Your visit will generate a large impact on the community, ensuring sustainable development of the culture and the environment.
On This Tour
- Culture: Food and Refreshments are preferably made by small business or communitary clusters. We encourage our travellers to try local food made with love and passion by our suppliers.
- Nature: Cayo Arena and the mangrove forest are part of National Park of Montecristi. We strongly encourage our travellers to enjoy nature without disturbing it and leaving the place in better conditions than we found it.
- Community: Maritime transportation, lunch and stops are services done by the community. We are doing efforts to establish politics of sustainable travel and green management of natural resources with this community.
This tour incorporates a community-driven destination
We only select reliable, experts operators in each destination, which conform to our values of sustainability and solidarity . In this case we are more than happy to use tourism services and products directly from local economies. Your visit will generate a large impact on the community, ensuring sustainable development of the culture and the environment.