Emerald Coast Private Tour From Santo Domingo
Enjoy a day at Costa Verde, undoubtedly the most ecotourist natural treasure of the Dominican Republic. Beautiful sandy beaches bordered by forests of unparalleled stunning greenery. Gri Gri Lagoon in Rio San Juan is the gateway to a lovely scenic tour in traditional colorful boats including to the cave of the swallows, the natural pool and stunning beach Caletón. Visit Frances Viejo Cape, Breton Beach and Playa Grande. We finish an exciting day in the blue Dudu Lakes. It is an unforgettable day of adventure that will immerse you in the true essence of what Dominican Republic has to give.
Just choose your date, and you’ll a get a tour in comfortable transportation, excellent travel guide, personal treatment, and a lot of fun!
OMG! I wouldn’t get tired to go every day to those places!
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Small Group
- You will cross the island from coast to coast watching beautiful mountain scenery, picturesque villages and beaches.
- You will visit Cabo Frances Viejo, historical place declared Natural Monument for its scenic beauty.
- A magical scenic boat ride to the cave typical Las Golondrinas, natural pool and Playa Caleton.
- Observation of coastal, migratory and resident birds.
- Time Beach in the famous Playa Grande.
- You be amazed at the stunning Dudu lakes, where you can enjoy a water Zipline
- You will taste the famous traditional local coastal food .
We pick you up from any hotel in Santo Domingo City.
11 hours (approx.)
Returns to original departure point
Private Tour Pricing from Santo Domingo:
Solo Travelers Contact us
Group of 2 $215.00 (per participant)
Group of 3 $160.00 (per participant)
Group of 4 $140.00 (per participant)
Group from 5 to 6 $120.00 (per participant)
Group from 7 to 8 $110.00 (per participant)
Group of 9 $95.00 (per participant)
Group of 10 $90.00 (per participant)
Group from 11 to 12 $85.00 (per participant)
Group from 13 or more person: Contact us
*2 Kids age 10 and under travel free. (2 adult minimum)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle transportation
- Tour guide
- Park entrance fees
- Safety equipment
- Light refreshments
- Dominican Style lunch
- Liquors, beers and alcoholic bottled beverages
Emerald Coast Private Tour
Full day Tour From Santo Domingo
This full day private tour begins with your hotel pick up. After a journey in our comfortable vehicle for about 2 hours, we reach Cabo Frances Viejo, a cliff on the Atlantic coast declared a natural monument for its scenic beauty. This is the gateway to the Emerald Coast and the unforgettable day that awaits you to live.
In Rio San Juan a boat ride through Laguna Gri-Gri, always off the coast, where you’ll admire the stunning mangroves full of life, offshore we will visit the limestone cliffs, the Swallows Cave , Indian Face , The Bridge, the Natural pool and Playa Caletón, a small beach coming out of an almonds forest. Then we head to Playa Grande, famous for its length and waves, where you’ll have an awesome beach time to explore and relax. A delicious traditional lunch awaits us, with the delicious food typical of coastal areas, famous in our travels. We conclude with a visit to the Dudu Lakes, where you can do water Zipline and Kayak on inland lakes. This is undoubtedly one of the most comprehensive tours of nature, culture and adventure available throughout the Dominican Republic.
Your tour finishes with a hotel drop-off or at the original starting point in Santo Domingo.
- No minimum age to do Cayo Arena Paradise Island Private Tour.
- We recommend you bring comfortable clothes, closed shoes, bathing suit and towel, sunscreen, camera, extra money for tips, souvenirs and photos. As well as an extra set of dry clothes.
- Travelling time is subject to favorable weather conditions.
- It may be necessary leave early due to bad weather.
- You will receive confirmation at the time of booking.
- Times are estimates.
If you do not stay in Santo Domingo we can arrange another meeting point. Our service department can help you book a transfer or a taxi to get there, you must request it when booking this tour. This could involve additional costs.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
All our products and itineraries are designed for you to make sustainable tourism. We are more than happy to use tourism services and products directly from local economies. Your visit will generate a large impact on the community, ensuring sustainable development of the culture and the environment.
On This Tour
- Culture: Food and Refreshments are preferably made by small business or communitary clusters. We encourage our travellers to try local food made with love and passion by our suppliers.
- Nature: Cayo Arena and the mangrove forest are part of National Park of Montecristi. We strongly encourage our travellers to enjoy nature without disturbing it and leaving the place in better conditions than we found it.
- Community: Maritime transportation, lunch and stops are services done by the community. We are doing efforts to establish politics of sustainable travel and green management of natural resources with this community.
This tour incorporates a community-driven destination
We only select reliable, experts operators in each destination, which conform to our values of sustainability and solidarity . In this case we are more than happy to use tourism services and products directly from local economies. Your visit will generate a large impact on the community, ensuring sustainable development of the culture and the environment.