Bahia de Las Aguilas Private Tour
One of the most complete two days adventures you can do in Dominican Republic. Travel the entire south coast to Bahia de las Aguilas, a beach in a national park with 7 km of white sand and crystalline blue waters.
A journey of exploration, where nature and the unique southern local culture magically blend into an unforgettable trip. A private tour that will immerse you in the very essence of what Dominican Republic has to give you.
Choose your date, and our expert local guide will lead you, with personal treatment, passion and fun!
A great all inclusive two days private tour!
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Group Size Small Group
- You will travel the south coast and will enjoy the beautiful mountain scenery, picturesque villages and beaches.
- You’ll visit San Rafael Beach and the waterfalls and spectacular natural pools of the river.
- Admire the called Blue Coast, a seashore with a wide gamma of breathtaking blues.
- You’ll be amazed by the Jaragua NP flora and fauna.
- Exciting speedboat ride trough the cliffs of the Jaragua National Park, truly amazing!
- You will taste the famous local food. A delicious buffet, including fish and lobster.
- You’ll know Playa Los Patos, with its beach of white stones and the river considered the shortest of the world.
- You will be amazed with the magnetic pole of Pedernales.
- You will visit the border with Haiti.
- You will taste one of the best meals of the whole island.
Your Hotel in Santo Domingo
Returns to original departure point
Private Tour Pricing from Santo Domingo:
Solo Travelers Contact us
Group of 2 $530.00 (per participant)
Group of 3 $470.00 (per participant)
Group of 4 $410.00 (per participant)
Group of 5 $380.00 (per participant)
Group from 6 to 8 $355.00 (per participant)
Group of 9 $325.00 (per participant)
Group of 10 $315.00 (per participant)
Group of 11 $310.00 (per participant)
Group of 12 $305.00 (per participant)
13 or more person private tour: Contact us
*2 Kids age 10 and under travel free. (2 adult minimum)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle transportation
- Maritime trasnportation
- Tour guide
- National Park entrance fees
- Light refreshments
- All meals
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Liquors, beers and alcoholic bottled beverages
The southern coast
This two-day private tour begins with your hotel pick up. After a trip in our comfortable vehicles for about 5 hours, with multiple stops to enjoy the privileged environment of the southern coastal zone, we will arrive at La Cueva de Cabo Rojo a desolate fishing village located east of Pedernales. This is the gateway to Bahia de las Aguilas and the unforgettable day that awaits you to live.
In a speedboat ride, always off the coast, we admire the impressive limestone cliffs of the Jaragua National Park. We’ll observe a unique dry forest flora, as well as wild birds and iguanas that inhabit the rocks. We’ll arrive at Bahia de Las Aguilas, a huge natural pool, white sand, with shallow waters so clear like no other. We have some beach time to explore and relax in the area. A delicious traditional lunch awaits us, with delicious food typical of coast and famous in our travels, a grilled seafood that make you feel like royalty.
Pedernales to Barahona
On Day Two, after a delicious breakfast, we’ll travel to the border. We’ll go back and take the mountain route to visit the magnetic pole is like magic. Then we’ll go to Los Patos Beach and enjoy the river and the excellent local food.
This is undoubtedly one of the most comprehensive tours of nature, culture and adventure available throughout the Dominican Republic.
Your tour finishes with a hotel drop-off or at the original starting point in Santo Domingo.
- No minimum age to do Bahia de Las Aguilas two days tour.
- We recommend you bring comfortable clothes, closed shoes, bathing suit and towel, sunscreen, camera, extra money for tips, souvenirs and photos. As well as an extra set of dry clothes.
- Travelling time is subject to favorable weather conditions.
- It may be necessary leave early due to bad weather.
- You will receive confirmation at the time of booking.
- Times are estimates.
If you do not stay in Santo Domingo we can arrange another meeting point. Our service department can help you book a transfer or a taxi to get there, you must request it when booking this tour.
If you cancel at least 7 day (s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
All our products and itineraries are designed for you to make sustainable tourism. We are more than happy to use tourism services and products directly from local economies. Your visit will generate a large impact on the community, ensuring sustainable development of the culture and the environment.
On This Tour
- Culture: The south west of the Dominican Republic keep the roots of ancient traditions. The paced lifestyle of the countryside is represented in the traditional fishermen, the local restaurants, the street fruits vendors and the contagious merengue and bachata music. Food and Refreshments are preferably made by small business or communitary clusters. We encourage our travellers to try local food made with love and passion by our suppliers.
- Nature: The whole trip you will be surrounded by impressive natural themes. Two National Parks will be visited where you may have nature and wildlife interaction mainly with birds, plants and insects. Many of the species are endemic and are only found in this region of the country. We strongly encourage our travellers to enjoy nature without disturbing it and leaving the place in better conditions than we found it.
- Community: We use in this tour local services: Travel guides, local refreshments and suggest the use of attractions, activities, restaurants and accommodation of the destination.
This tour incorporates elements of a community-driven destination
We only select reliable, experts operators in each destination, which conform to our values of sustainability and solidarity . In this case we are more than happy to use tourism services and products directly from local economies. Your visit will generate a large impact on the community, ensuring sustainable development of the culture and the environment.
Do you have a larger group of 12 people? No problem, everyone fits in a Private Group trip